[ubuntu-za] T-shirts!

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Thu May 24 08:30:21 BST 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, *drumroll* we have a suggestion for distribution!

martin kemp wrote:
> It could be a condition that you must create a wiki page for yourself
> before a t-shirt gets posted...

... this isn't the only way to contribute to the community, but it's a
start.

Keep the ideas coming!

> Will it be able to send a t-shirt to
> east london?

We can send them anywhere - we will just need a way to cover the postage
costs. The person who steps up to handle distribution of this batch
would have to figure out costs, including postage and packaging, accept
payment and drop them in the mail. I don't want to make it too
complicated but we can't expect somebody to foot the bill for the all
the postage.

--
Morgan Collett
morgan at ubuntu.com