[ubuntu-za] T-shirts!

Gavin netmatters at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:27:55 BST 2007

On 22/05/07, Morgan Collett <morgan at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Gavin wrote:
> > Have you got any pics of the shirts and will you be sending a few up to
> > Joburg?
>
> Lesley, any pics?
>
> Yes, we will definitely send some percentage to wherever it makes sense...
>
> Let's figure out on what basis to distribute them. Ideas?
>
> First come first served seems a bit boring...

Hi Morgan,

That sounds good.... I can also help distribute the shirts in Jozi, if needs be.

Can I get one please as I work for IS and am based at the Didata
Campus, I can wear my shirt VERY often and give Ubuntu loads of
exposure with the likes of Dell, Dimension Data, Internet Solutions,
Telkom, BCX, City of Joburg, Nashua Mobile, Sappi, Anglo, Absa,
Discovery, Glaxo, etc., etc.

I am more than happy to pay for it as well as for postage and whatever.

I am a techie so I can wear whatever I want.....and I would be
extremely proud to wear an Ubuntu shirt as Ubuntu has freed me from
the shackles of that other OS.

Thanks and Regards,
Gavin