[ubuntu-za] feisty opgradering

Jean Gruneberg kaosboss at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:01:21 BST 2007

> This is my private email and you are spamming me. Use the public forum.
> You have more changes of getting help. It is considered extremely
> rude and presumptious to do this. Please read
>
> http://www.google.co.za/search?q=mailing+list+netiquette
>
> cheers,
> Jan

Jan

I think the issue is that some software / mail list configs directs mail
to the orig. sender and not the list.  Many ex Windows / outlook express
user are caught out by this.  I know it irritates the life out of me
that the Ubuntu lists default to the sender in replies, but have now
gotten over it.

Jean