[ubuntu-za] WikiTeam meeting proposal

Morgan Collett morgan at penguinlabs.net
Wed Mar 28 13:52:11 BST 2007

Jason Norwood-Young wrote:
> Any news on when this'll happen? Could we use a somewhat democratic
> process to choose date and time to ensure max number of people attend?

Let me get this off my todo list.

Let's make it approximately a week in the future (but I veto next
Wednesday night :-)

Time of Day?
Day of Week?

If you have previously indicated you are interested in the WikiTeam,
please give your preference and try to come. Ditto if you are now
interested.

We will talk about issues raised on the list recently, including a
theme. We will talk about things like Drupal or other web presence concepts.

Please contribute to the agenda here:
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/WikiTeam/MeetingAgenda

Please note that I have added stuff to
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/WikiTeam including a link to a task list
page, and the early stages of a specification process to manage big
changes that need documentation, discussion and buy-in...

Regards
Morgan