[ubuntu-za] Modem works with Dapper but not with Edgy

Lee Isaacson leei at polka.co.za
Sun Mar 18 21:11:17 GMT 2007

Hi Robert,

I am not sure of why it is and I had the same problem and the only way
to fix it was to use the gnome ppp dialer.

Maybe drop an e-mail to the guys at Ubuntu and ask them to include the
file as a defacto standard with Ubuntu for the people without a
broadband connection.

I am happy to hear that you are up and running.

Regards,
Lee