[ubuntu-za] T-shirts!

Weiers Coetser coetserw at hbc.ac.za
Mon Jun 25 07:06:39 BST 2007

Hi

I have been able to dispatch several more T-shirts this week in the
switch-story promotion. I'm getting excited about the prospect of Ubuntu
users posting pictures of themselves in these T-shirts on the wiki.

You can catch up on switch stories at
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SwitchStories

There are some really awesome stories. Perhaps it will inspire you to
write your story.

I still have some t-shirts left. Please write your switch story! The
world can benefit from it!

Some people need to still contact me with details on how to get a
t-shirt to them.

The lady at the post-office is asking me if Ubuntu is some kind of
welfare organisation. I see another switch story coming soon :-)

Greetings

Weiers