[ubuntu-za] Fwd: Next LoCo Teams Meeting

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 10:16:30 BST 2007

This is a meeting for representatives of all LoCo Teams. I'm not able
to make it, but I see they are planning to discuss Software Freedom
Day.

If you are interested in making stuff happen for Ubuntu-ZA for
Software Freedom Day, or if you are interested in the coordination /
synergy possibilities between different LoCoTeams, consider attending
this irc meeting, or you can read the log afterwards at your
convenience...

Regards
Morgan