[ubuntu-za] Adding my SwitchStory

Kyle Williams kylewilliams at openwarriors.org
Tue Jun 19 15:57:33 BST 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 06:12:20 Weiers Coetser wrote:
> Hi Kyle
>
> I noticed that you've been trying to do some editing on the wiki. If you
> navigate to this page:
> http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SwitchStories/KyleWilliams
>
> You will see an option that says: Create new empty page (3rd from the
> top).
>
> Just click on it and type/paste your story in there. You will see some
> instructions on the bottom of the page on how to put in things like BOLD
> or Italics or how to make headings if you want to do that. Headings
> basically require you to put a "=" before the text and a "=" behind the
> text (Leave spaces between this character and the text.) If you put "=="
> then it makes a slightly smaller heading etc.
>
> Play around with it. And if you are still really stuck, feel free to ask
> again, then I (or someone) could get onto the page that you created and
> play around there to make it look better.
>
> I look forward to sending you a t-shirt :-)

Thanks Weiers!
My only problem was creating the new page, one it was there it was simple
enough to work with. I think that this is a clear indication that I need to
start familiarizing myself with Wikis!

--
Kyle Williams
kylewilliams (at) openwarriors (dot) org
Jabber: kylewilliams at jabber.obsidian.co.za
In a world without walls who needs Windows?