[ubuntu-za] Adding my SwitchStory

Weiers Coetser coetserw at hbc.ac.za
Tue Jun 19 05:12:20 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 23:21 +0200, Kyle Williams wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've written my switch story, though I find the wiki rather difficult to
> navigate - probably because I've got no experience working with wikis. Would
> someone be willing to upload my SwitchStory or at least tell me how?
>
> Regards

Hi Kyle

I noticed that you've been trying to do some editing on the wiki. If you
navigate to this page:
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SwitchStories/KyleWilliams

You will see an option that says: Create new empty page (3rd from the
top).

Just click on it and type/paste your story in there. You will see some
instructions on the bottom of the page on how to put in things like BOLD
or Italics or how to make headings if you want to do that. Headings
basically require you to put a "=" before the text and a "=" behind the
text (Leave spaces between this character and the text.) If you put "=="
then it makes a slightly smaller heading etc.

Play around with it. And if you are still really stuck, feel free to ask
again, then I (or someone) could get onto the page that you created and
play around there to make it look better.

I look forward to sending you a t-shirt :-)

Weiers