[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day - need to register team(s) by tomorrow to get the free stuff!

Kyle Williams kylewilliams at openwarriors.org
Mon Jul 30 22:50:38 BST 2007

On Monday 30 July 2007 11:01:25 Morgan Collett wrote:
> Software Freedom Day is rapidly approaching, and it would be awesome
> if Ubuntu-ZA could be well-represented. There don't seem to be any SA
> teams listed on the SFD wiki yet! If you register by tomorrow you can
> get the free stuff for the event. It's not too late to register later,
> but you miss out on the tshirts, CDs and balloons! See
> http://www.linux.com/feature/118245 and of course
> http://softwarefreedomday.org/
>
> It's probably best to work with local organisations - LUGs etc - in
> each city, but as nobody has registered yet, SOMEBODY PLEASE STEP UP
> AND GET INVOLVED! (for somebody in each province/city...)
>
> I don't have time to coordinate this, so please assume that it won't
> happen unless YOU make it happen.
>
> Oh, and please join our Event Team:
> http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/EventTeam -- we need a team leader!
>
> Regards
> Morgan

Hi

Yes please someone, if you have the time, get on this.
Unfortunately I'm back at university and under a lot of pressure, so I can't
coordinate this, but I'm more than willing to help where ever I can.

Let's show the world what software freedom is all about!

--
Kyle Williams
kylewilliams (at) openwarriors (dot) org
Jabber: kylewilliams at jabber.obsidian.co.za
In a world without walls who needs Windows?