[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day - need to register team(s) by tomorrow to get the free stuff!

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 30 10:01:25 BST 2007

Software Freedom Day is rapidly approaching, and it would be awesome
if Ubuntu-ZA could be well-represented. There don't seem to be any SA
teams listed on the SFD wiki yet! If you register by tomorrow you can
get the free stuff for the event. It's not too late to register later,
but you miss out on the tshirts, CDs and balloons! See
http://www.linux.com/feature/118245 and of course
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

It's probably best to work with local organisations - LUGs etc - in
each city, but as nobody has registered yet, SOMEBODY PLEASE STEP UP
AND GET INVOLVED! (for somebody in each province/city...)

I don't have time to coordinate this, so please assume that it won't
happen unless YOU make it happen.

Oh, and please join our Event Team:
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/EventTeam -- we need a team leader!

Regards