[ubuntu-za] Vodacom E220 USB modem and Ubuntu Feisty 2.6.20-15-generic

CM Schoonbee cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za
Mon Jul 30 09:58:37 BST 2007

I got it working the first week-end after my initial plea for help!
Thank you very much again to Stephan and Jason.It was really quite easy
with your advice.

I intend to write up a short how-to on the wiki for any future
users/noobs with the same concerns that I had.  However there were a
couple of funnies that I want to explore further before doing so -
having to  rmmod option twice under some conditions and some warnings
from wvdial.