[ubuntu-za] Help Wanted (Impi Linux)

Stephan Buys stephan at impilinux.co.za
Fri Feb 23 06:53:47 GMT 2007

Hi fellow Ubuntu enthusiasts,

I hope this post is not against "policy" but I thought that it is more
important to get the word out. Impi Linux is hiring and we are looking for
talented FLOSS developers and admins to help us drive Ubuntu and Impi Linux
(a local Ubuntu derivative) forward in South Africa.

If you are interested please forward me some of your details - also if you
know about any other people who are passionate about FLOSS and (as a bonus)
know Ubuntu - please forward them this heads-up.

Kind regards,
Stephan Buys
Impi Linux