[ubuntu-za] Job Oppertunity(ies)

Dawid van Wyngaard dawid at i-services.co.za
Thu Dec 20 11:48:10 GMT 2007

Gents,

This might not be the right forum for this, but here goes: I require two
tech's (linux / HP-UX) for positions I have open. Job spec's as follows:

Required Experience:

      * 2 yrs Linux / Unix experience,
      * Perl, Java and/or UNIX shell scripting/programming,
      * Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL*PLUS,
      * Knowledge of fundamental software configuration management
        concepts
      * You have a technical/development background

Desirable Experience:

      * Technical support of development, testing and/or production
        application environments.
      * Testing of processes and procedures at the application level.
      * Experience in administering and supporting Billing application
        systems.
      * Experience in administering and supporting CRM systems.
      * Application and System performance measurement and management.
      * Working experience of TCP/IP based applications.
      * Working experience with Tuxedo.
      * Working experience with a mobile phone company

If you're interested, please send me your CV offline from this forum, to
my email address.

If I have over stepped my boundaries or if this is the wrong forum, I
sincerely apologise but point me in the right direction for future
reference.

Thanks,

Dawid van Wyngaard
IRC: DarkRaven on network irc.freenode.net
Jabber: dawidvanwyngaard at jabber.org
MSN: dawid at emc2sa.com
OpenPGP key: B25232ED, 92D75C7C, F09AF829

*** Ubuntu Rocks! ***