[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Distribution Package/Flyer

Dawid van Wyngaard dawid at i-services.co.za
Sat Aug 25 16:48:56 BST 2007

Raoul,

I think your idea is a brilliant one, especially for new people to
Ubuntu and the professional alike. A lot of times people want  Ubuntu,
but don't understand or now how to get involved with the community
behind Ubuntu. You have me vote!

Dawid

--

Thanks,

Dawid van Wyngaard
Wiki: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Dawid71
Launchpad: http://launchpad.net/~dawid-i-services/
IRC: DarkRaven on network irc.freenode.net
Jabber: dawidvanwyngaard at jabber.org
OpenPGP keys: B25232ED