[ubuntu-za] Problem with Ubuntu/Kubuntu 7.04 install

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sat Aug 25 16:33:35 BST 2007

Raoul Snyman wrote:
> And herein lies my problem. Whenever I try to boot from Ubuntu any or
> derivative later than Dapper (i.e. Edgy, etc), I get a kernel panic.
> I've tried various kernel parameters, such as the ACPI options, but to
> no avail.

Forgot to mention that this happens when the kernel is loaded into
memory, so I don't even have an OS loaded yet.

I have a short video clip which I'm trying to upload. Unfortunately 3G
in my area is more fleeting than the wind! I will send the URL as soon
as the upload is done.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: http://www.saturnlaboratories.co.za/
b: http://blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za/