[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 25 14:37:31 BST 2007

Software Freedom Day 07 is on Saturday 15 September.

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

This year, we can't let the community be outperformed by the government!

Diarise this day and start thinking about how we can plan, or be
involved in, some awesome Free Software events in SA.

As far as I know, this is the major event on the calendar during Feisty
/ 7.04's lifespan as the current Ubuntu version.

If you want to be involved, add your name to an appropriate team on the
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SubTeams page - either the EventTeam to
help plan events, or a geographic team such as JohannesburgTeam or
CapeTownTeam where we can coordinate who can be involved at local events.

Don't wait for somebody else to make it happen - Ubuntu-ZA needs you!

Cheers
Morgan
--
Morgan Collett