[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Feisty Release Party - thanks and photos

Jonathan arbitraryuser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:48:57 BST 2007

On 4/23/07, Adrian <adrianmoisey at webmail.co.za> wrote:
> Lets pick a place, time and venue (which can be voted on).  Then lets
> open up a wiki page to book.  You have to book before a cut off time (a
> week before the meet?).

Can I please just ask that we enable un-logged-in modification of the
wiki so that I don't need to remember/forget another
username/password.... either that or implement OpenID.

If the wiki gets spammed or we have have problem with pnoobs writing
junk then we could look at modifying the ACL then.

ta

j.
ath
j.