[ubuntu-za] Durban Feisty Pre-Release Party

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Fri Apr 13 07:52:14 BST 2007

Hi All,

For those in Durban, this Sunday (the 15th) sees an installfest and
braai happening in Cowies Hill. This was organised by Edd de Lange
initially as a general get together for the local LUG.

Edd has agreed to extend the event to include a Feisty Pre-Release
party. We will be ensuring that the latest beta or release candidate
will be available, and an attempt will be made to have a mirror of the
entire repositries (main, universe & multiverse) available.

If you are interested in coming, please let me know and I will arrange
for directions. The event is essentially a "bring and braai", so bring
meat, salad and drinks for yourself.

Please also bring network cables, extension cords and multi-adapters.
There are never enough of these at events like this.

The day will proceed as follows...

11:00 Start, "install fest" - get assistance with your installation, ask
questions, prepare for the fun later

12:30 Braai will be available for lunch.  Those who wish should please
bring meat and drinks.  If you wish to bring alcohol, please no spirits.
Rolls will be available for those who would like.

13:30 Gaming begins.  Assistance will still be available for those who
want to learn more or require help in resolving issues with their
installation.

16:00 End

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams