[ubuntu-za] SubTeams

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 10 15:30:06 BST 2007

Hiya,

I want to draw your attention to the following page on the wiki about
particular teams within Ubuntu-ZA:

http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/SubTeams

The intention is to have specific working groups or places where we can
get involved, to focus on a particular activity.

Please have a look at the teams listed, and add yourself to a Location
Team near you if you are interested in meet-ups.

In particular, we need some activity with respect to the "Topic" teams:
EducationTeam, MarketingTeam, EventTeam, DistributionTeam. If you are
interested, add yourself to the relevant wiki page, and start a
discussion on the mailing list.

Assume that nothing's going to happen unless you start it, and act
accordingly :-)

Regards,
Morgan
--