[ubuntu-za] [WikiTeam] Meeting April 10

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 3 15:12:40 BST 2007

In the absence of further feedback, the WikiTeam meeting will be held on
Tuesday 10 April, 19:30-20:30 via IRC in #ubuntu-za on irc.freenode.net.

[This meeting is not a general Ubuntu South Africa meeting. It is only
focusing on maintenance of, and contributing content to, www.ubuntu-za.org.]

All those interested in actively maintaining the wiki (and coming to the
meeting), please read http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/WikiTeam and
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/WikiTeam/MeetingAgenda - please contribute
to the agenda.

Anybody interested in Drupal please have a look at the
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/WritingSpecifications page - we will write
up a spec including use cases, on a wiki page before making any
decisions. It would be great if somebody interested in our using Drupal
could get going with this before the meeting - let me know if you need
help or input on the spec writing process.

Finally, as I noted on the WikiTeam page, subscribing to the whole wiki
is recommended for those who want to participate in the WikiTeam so you
can track what is being edited. Here's what I put there as a quick
reminder:

Recommended: also subscribe yourself to the entire wiki so you will
notice changes, and can participate in helping others in their edits -
or just see what's new on the wiki... To subscribe yourself to the
entire wiki, go to UserPreferences and put in a line with just ".*" to
the subscribed wiki pages block. You can also subscribe to an RSS feed
of all changes, at
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc&ddiffs=1&unique=1
(I think the RSS button in the Firefox address bar will automatically
give you this...)

Regards
Morgan