[ubuntu-za] Helping out with Feisty Beta testing

CM Schoonbee cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za
Tue Apr 3 14:16:14 BST 2007

Hi there,

BTW I subscribed again to this list and it seems to have worked this
time.  My previous failure may have had to do with not choosing a
password.  Anyway I will investigate that further later.

I would like to help out with testing the installation of Feisty Beta,
particularly on my laptop.  However I do not have the CD or the
bandwidth to download it.

Is there anyone in the environs of Bryanston, Johannesburg who has a
Beta CD and who would be prepared to let me make or have a copy?

Cheers,
Chris