[ubuntu-za] Is anyone able to assist me to get my ISDN internal PCI modem working ?

Derek Lane derek at e-rootz.com
Tue Oct 31 17:31:32 GMT 2006

Hi,

I installed 6.06 and I am unable to get my internal ISDN modem working.
The device manager recognises it , but it is not available from the
networking screen.
All that is available is a normal dial up connection that does not work.
I have read all the documents that I could find via google and the
UBUNTU site.
I was not able to find a document with enough detail to assist me.

I opened a new thread on the UBUNTU forum , but have not had any reply.

I desperatly want to be able to swap over from windows to Linux.
I am hoping that this is not going to be my waterloo with Linux.

Thank you

Derek