[ubuntu-za] Intro Meeting

Hugh Jacobs hughjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:29:14 GMT 2006

The only reason why I said let's wait for the 15th January was for two
reasons. Number one, so that everybody can hear about it, and everyone
can show up. Too many meetings get scheduled and held before people
even hear about it. The second reason was to accomodate those going on
holiday. No point in having a meeting when everyones at the beach.

But I have no problem moving it earlier. Just let me know when you
guys want it, and I'll see if I can be there.

- Hugh Jacobs