[ubuntu-za] Intro Meeting

Morgan Collett morgan at penguinlabs.net
Wed Nov 29 13:10:59 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 14:40 +0200, Jonathan Hitchcock wrote:
> Hugh Jacobs wrote:
> > So, there will be a meeting on IRC on Monday, 15th January 2007 from
> > 8pm till 10pm.
>
> Is there a reason we're having it two months from now?  Why don't we
> have it on Monday, 4th December, 2007.  That is, next Monday?

I can't make it then due to a prior meeting...

But I am in favour of meeting sooner, to get and keep the energy levels
up. We do need to start with a bang so people know what it's all about.

I can ask Jono Bacon to come and tell us more about the vision for LoCo
Teams...

In the long term I think we should aim for more, smaller discussions
rather than all-encompassing town-hall meetings a few times a year. We
can poll the community to find a time slot that works for most people.

Morgan