[ubuntu-za] Intro Meeting

Hugh Jacobs hughjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:08:20 GMT 2006

Hey there guys.

I think we need to have an intro meeting. Although I haven't been
around for very long, one thing I've noticed is that there are very
few people on the team, even less taking part, and I'm assuming that
nobody knows who anyone is (except for maybe the odd one or two
people).

So, there will be a meeting on IRC on Monday, 15th January 2007 from
8pm till 10pm. I made it for the evening to accomodate those who have
to work and can't IRC from work. Please invite and encourage as many
people as you can to be there. Newcomers are a must!

Other than getting to know eachother and form some sort of cohesive
bond, let's also get some suggestions on what can be discussed. Please
try keep the suggestions relatively on-point (as good topics of an
intro meeting). The more technical, planning, and initiating can be
done at a later stage. Let's just try get the team acting like a team.

Hope to see you all there.

IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
IRC Channel: #ubuntu-za