[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-ZA needs you!

Morgan Collett morgan at penguinlabs.net
Sat Nov 25 15:15:24 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 18:38 +0200, Wikus Moller wrote:
> I want to be an xubuntu user and my internet connection is too slow to
> download it.
> Is there any other way get it?

Sure, by asking on this list :-)

I'm not sure where you are in SA, whether there is a Freedom Toaster
near you, or whether all the Freedom Toasters have been updated with
Edgy... but I do have the ISO for Xubuntu 6.10 Alternate CD.

If you mail me privately with your address I can burn a copy and post it
to you... or if you're in Cape Town Northern Suburbs you could collect
it from me.

We need to get the ubuntu-za.org Wiki updated with better information on
who in the community can provide what version. I'll hack on the page
structure a bit next week and put a call out for people to add their
details if they can do this sort of thing.

Cheers
Morgan
--
Morgan Collett <morgan at penguinlabs.net>