[ubuntu-za] another corrupt file

Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Wed Jul 12 18:46:17 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 19:40 +0200, Reynier Liebenberg wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have another file that is corrupt.
>
> I downloaded the iso file from the internet, but apparently my
> downloaded file is corrupt. Ill have to wait for the end of the month
> to see if I have available bandwidth from Tellscum before I can
> download the file again. Or is there another solution?

Three other solutions spring to mind:
1. Order free CDs from https://shipit.ubuntu.com/ (you have to sign up
for an account first, which doesn't take long)
2. Go to a magazine shop and see if any computer magazines include free
Ubuntu cover CDs
3. Find a Freedom Toaster near you http://freedomtoaster.com/ (take your
own CD, and hope the Toaster is up to date)

Robert.