[ubuntu-za] Test with deep apologies

Morgan Collett morgan at penguinlabs.net
Thu Dec 14 17:54:00 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 19:21 +0200, Bill Cairns wrote:
> I volunteered to be a moderator on this list and now need to understand
> what is what and who does it and why and how does it work.

I can only give a partial answer...

The list has a web interface at:

There is an administrative interface link at the bottom of the page,
which requires a "List Administrator Password" which presumably Craig
has.

With this password you would have access to a list of "blocked" emails,
including emails sent from addresses which have not subscribed to the
list. You would be able to allow them through if they are relevant and
not spam.

--
Morgan Collett <morgan at penguinlabs.net>
+27 82 555 9574