[ubuntu-za] locoteam logo

Richard Banks richard at sourcewave.net
Thu Dec 7 10:49:01 GMT 2006

Why not just use both? We could use the forum for discussion/comments on
the logos and use the wiki to get an overall view.

--
Richard Banks

Website: http://www.sourcewave.co.za/
GPG Key: AE20 A10E B620 762F 852E FF60 0383 6415 11A5 6CC9

In a world without boundaries, there is no need for Gates and Windows.