[ubuntu-za] locoteam logo

Hugh Jacobs hughjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:26:24 GMT 2006

hey there guys.

looking forward to our meeting tonight :D (assuming my memory does not
fail me). anyways, i just wanted to find out from everyone how they
feel about moving the ubuntu logo competition thingy to the forums?

the only reason why i suggest this, is because i feel that the forum
will allow for easier viewing and posting of logos. anyways, in the
meantime i will post 2 logos that i just made today onto both the
forum and the wiki, but if you feel that you would rather stick with
the wiki, let me know and i will remove the thread.

also, once we have had enough postings of the logos, it will be nice
to use the forums' polling abilities to have a vote on which logo is
best.

anyways, hope to see you all online tonight.
laters.

- Hugh