[ubuntu-za] Banners etc for Ubuntu course

Jason Plank jplank at telkomsa.net
Sat Sep 3 06:34:47 CDT 2005

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm working on that Ubuntu
course I posted earlier about. We're looking at targeting small
businesses and are planning a breakfast with the Newcastle Chamber of
Commerce towards the end of the month with regards to the course and
Ubuntu. I was just wondering if I could possibly borrow any banners or
posters to use for the presentation I'll be doing?

Thanks
Jason