[ubuntu-za] IRC Channel

Craig Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Jul 28 23:52:00 CDT 2005

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for taking the initiative in setting this up.

The availability of our own (botted?) channel reminds me that IRC is a
good tool for facilitating meetings and brainstorming.

Does everyone on the list know how to use IRC and have access to a
client?

Maybe we should schedule a brainstorming session sometime.

Regards

Craig A.