[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-ZA Startup

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Fri Jul 22 05:04:37 CDT 2005

Hi Morgan,

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 14:54 +0200, Morgan Collett wrote:
> Karl Fischer wrote:
>
> >We should have a list of people like (pop - points of presence)
> >Where people in specific area's could get ubuntu disks from.
> >
> >That's if it takes to long for Shipit.
> >

> Shipit does take long, I'm still waiting for my hoary CDs, ordered
> before the release.

We have some CDs at 12 Plein, which we could share with you if required.

> However for special events, a large priority order
> of CDs can be arranged with mako for an expo or that king of thing.
We have a new hire based at 12 Plein who is responsible for this kind of
thing. She is the official Ubuntu CD Distribution administrator now.
Her name is Marilize. Please contact her at marilise at canonical.com if
you have any queries about CDs and orders etc.

Thanks
JaneW

--
JaneW