ubuntu-za Getting Started

Craig Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Tue Jul 5 08:44:05 CDT 2005

Hi Karl, All,

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 14:55 +0200, Karl Fischer wrote:
> Hooray it starts I guess.
> Ok maybe we should get Alistar to get the announcement out.

I spoke to Alistair this afternoon about something else and gave him a
heads up. ;-)

We as the ZA LoCo Team will need to prepare an announcement / press
release for the media at some point, preferably after we have gotten
some concrete plans / structures and news to announce.

> As for the Website :)
>
> I know abit of MoinMoin
> I think everyone should just get a User Page up first :)
> ie : http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/KarlFischer

Good. If you want to get into it, it will be necessary to send Matthias
your ssh public key (ssh authentication used) in a gpg signed mail. Let
me know.

One does not need to use the MoinMoin Wiki for everything, the site
supports php and mysql for static pages etc. These are the kind of
decisions we need to make wrt the use of the website.

> I'm sure it will flow from there.

8-D

Regards

Craig A.