[ubuntu-za] deleted packages help.

Bradley Wells brad at discoverymail.co.za
Wed Aug 31 16:40:06 CDT 2005

well,its not so much what i want but what I would like to make a backup
of. See i already installed the stuff I need , but then wanted to backup
the downloaded .debs. thats when i discovered that they were deleted.
So as not to redownload the basics, i was requesting the "basics" .debs
for a clean install ubuntu system to be "ready" for normal use. eg.
multimedia, similiar to a projecyt that was already started on the
ubuntuforums by a guy called jiuuy me thinks.