[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Banners / Posters

Adi Attar adi at cs.wits.ac.za
Fri Aug 5 08:27:02 CDT 2005

Hi Brad,

> ok anything that I can look at , any official Ubuntu brochures would be
> helpful , maybe other Ubuntu lists got some ?
> or maybe any official Ubuntu artwork just to get an idea or two?

We're in the same boat. I'm not trying to be unhelpful - I just don't
know any more than you do. I don't know of any official Ubuntu brochures
(I suspect there aren't any) and I don't know what the other LoCo teams
have been doing. Ubuntu artwork is kept on the Ubuntu wiki as far as I
know. I was hoping someone in the team would do the research and let us
all know.

- Adi