[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Banners / Posters

Adi Attar adi at cs.wits.ac.za
Fri Aug 5 07:10:06 CDT 2005

> Well I did mention before that I am a designer, So if you want throw
> something for me to help out with , won't mind at all.
> Not sure what is needed ?

Maybe a page on the wiki where you (and others?) can put up designs and
people can comment on them. This is a bit of a blank slate at the
moment: I'm not sure if there is anything on the main Ubuntu site that
we can work with. Jane mentioned some Edubuntu artwork. So you currently
have free reign and the decision of how many banners / how many
posters / how many different types of posters will most likely evolve
from the work that is done.

We do have a company that will eventually do the printing work for us -
they also do design work, but quite honestly, I would much rather have
that creativity come from our LoCo team.

Just so you know, we are also currently working on an Ubuntu brochure.
It would be nice to keep some consistency in the style, so we just need
to keep communicating.

My 2c,
- Adi