[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Banners / Posters

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Fri Aug 5 03:10:59 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 10:07 +0200, Adi Attar wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> We're looking into having some banners / posters made.
Good to hear.

> If anyone on this
> list would like to contribute artwork / ideas / anything else, let me or
> Craig know.

I received a 'children in the ubuntu circle' photo last night which we
will be using for edubuntu. You can see what it looks like on
www.edubuntu.org

I have a good quality .jpg of this image if you would like to use it
(preferably on edubuntu material) ;)

I also have the official edubuntu logos in high res formats.

Regards
JaneW

--
JaneW