[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Banners / Posters

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Thu Aug 4 03:00:57 CDT 2005

Hi Jane

Hehe, I'm jumping on the bandwagon: looks like bug-Jane-for-
merchandise-day. Sorry I didn't get to meet you at the BWB
5th bday, I hear you were there.

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 06:59:14AM +0200, Craig Adams wrote:
> Do you, or anyone you know, have access to Ubuntu banners, posters,
> shirts or other marketing material?
> We are looking for some items for give aways at the UKZN Software
> Freedom Day event.
I have the closing ceremony of a four week winter school on Ubuntu,
Octave and Python.  I have Go Open (a sponsor) sending me some
merchandise, but we are pushing Ubuntu hard so it would be nice to
give something else to them, even if it is flyers to distribute or some
such advertising. These are lecturers in computer science, maths,
physics, from South Africa and further afield in Africa. They have the
potential to be great distributors of Ubuntu.

regards,
Jan

--
   .~.