[ubuntu-x] Hybrid graphics detection

erappleman at gmail.com erappleman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:04:26 UTC 2011

Hi guys. I and the rest of the Bumblebee Team are working on a wide variety of new software-level solutions to replace our VirtualGL one, including Nouveau, PCI/ACPI toggling for the card, and window dumping. We would like to avail our knowledge and work closer with the Ubuntu-X team.

Eric Appleman
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email