[ubuntu-x] StripLUp and StripLDn don't work with a Wacom device anymorea

Ken Hori fplemma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:30:34 BST 2010

Problem: On my Wacom Intuos3 4x5 pad, both StripLUp and StripLDn used to work
under linuxwacom-dev (on Ubuntu 9.10), but it no longer works. Specifically, as
soon as I touch either end of the strip area, the cursor moves to the x=0, y=0
position and stays there, which is not an intended behavior.  As it was
functioning fine before the rewrite, it is reasonable to assume that
xf86-input-wacom-0.10.5 (xserver-xorg-input-wacom) does not handle those
properties as intended.

Environment: Ubuntu Linux Lucid 10.04.1
Linux 2.6.32-24-generic #43-Ubuntu x86_64 GNU/Linux