[ubuntu-x] Good job!

Miguel Martínez el.quark at gmail.com
Sat May 8 23:39:58 BST 2010

Hello all,

This may not be the best place to send a big thank you for the hard
effort, but since many of you have worked pretty hard for lucid and
there is the possibility of some upstream people subscribed here, I
decided to go ahead.

Thing is, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the humble bundle,
including World of Goo. This game, or at least the demo, was barely
playable in my Thinkpad T400 using the intel OSS drivers a year ago.
Today, I can play it without issues, and a resolution of 1280x800 also
works pretty well.

While there is certainly more performance to be found, what the heck,
here goes a big thank you for such a pretty beeping good job.

Regards,

Miguel

Dr. Miguel Martinez Canales
   Department of Physics & Astronomy
   University College London
   Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT (UK)
Fax:  +44 207 679 0595
Tlf:  +44 207 678 3476

 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and
 we exchange these apples then you and I will
 still each have one apple. But if you have an
 idea and I have an idea and we exchange these
 ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."

 George Bernard Shaw