[ubuntu-x] -intel version 2.9 for Lucid

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Wed Mar 10 22:00:40 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:40:08PM +0100, Geir Ove Myhr wrote:
> 2010/3/9 Bryce Harrington <bryce at canonical.com>:
> > The bug fixes in the 2.10 (and 2.11) -intel can be backported I think
> > without too much trouble.
>
> Did you get any verification of this from upstream?

Really what I'm referring to above are a couple patches I saw in the git
log which were short and looked easily includable to me.  There were a
number of fixes in the tree which really were cleanup from the code
removal, which of course we won't need.

Other items from 2.11 we can look at on a case-by-case basis.

Bryce