[ubuntu-x] Kernel Call for Testing(CFT): DRM stack

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Mar 9 21:51:01 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 01:38:14PM -0800, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Martin Olsson <mnemo at minimum.se> wrote:
> > Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> >>
> >> Got a link to these daily live CD releases?
> >
> > http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
> >
> > ..but the one from 8th march doesn't have the -16 kernel with the new DRM.
>
> Thanks, has userspace dri drivers been updated as well, or is that
> another task pending an update?

-ati and -intel don't need an update for this actually, as there isn't a
dependency on the kernel drm here.  But there are updates to both these
drivers for other reasons.

-nouveau does some updates since it currently has a dependency on
linux-backports-modules.  This is in the pipeline and should be
available some time today.

Bryce