[ubuntu-x] Kernel v2.6.33 drm update

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Fri Mar 5 22:38:41 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 06:56:11PM +0000, Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> We are therefore planning to upload a hybrid
> 2.6.32 kernel containing the 2.6.33 drm backported.

Btw, for bug report fiddling purposes, is there a reliable way to detect
the drm version installed?  The drm version does not show up in uname -a
of course, and `dmesg|grep drm|grep 2\.6\.33` returns nothing (at least,
on nouveau).

(Basically I want a way to automatically distinguish between bug reports
that were tested with the new 2.6.33 drm vs those that won't, so we can
prioritize our attentions accordingly.)

Bryce