[ubuntu-x] Kernel Bug Day Tuesday 21 june 2010

Jeremy Foshee jeremy.foshee at canonical.com
Mon Jun 21 18:16:09 BST 2010

Hi Folks,
    Apologies for the late reminder, but this week's Bug Day will be
tomorrow Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010.

We will be reviewing confirmed bugs and ensuring that they have all the
required information to be changed to Triaged. Also, if they are missing
information, they will be changed to Incomplete. The goal herre is to
get as many of these into the Triaged status as possible. Additionally,
I'd like for them to be tagged according to the tagging information
located on the wiki [1]. I have not yet migrated the old BugDay pages
over from the old wiki namespace [2], but when I do they will have a
home in the new wiki namespace [3].

Thanks for all your work thus far. Please don't hesitate to send me
feedback on the new wiki pages [4] as we work to move everything over
and work it into a new layout that should help you find information
easily.

Thanks!

~JFo

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Tagging