[ubuntu-x] Kernel Triage Summit planning

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Jun 15 17:59:14 BST 2010

As you can note from Jeremy's cc'ing, while kernel focused this will
also include X.  So if you are a community member interested in learning
how to better sort out X bugs (e.g. KMS issues), this is for you!

Also note that this is a virtual summit, so no travel is necessary.  JFo
wants to figure out what days of the week (or weekends) works best, and
what times of the days to schedule.  Email him your general availability
and topic interests.

Thanks for posting the heads up about this Jeremy.

Bryce