[ubuntu-x] Help Bryce avoid increasing limits on bug graph

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Mon Feb 22 01:58:17 GMT 2010

I've been charting bug statistics for X for a couple years:

   http://bryceharrington.org/X/Graphs/totals.svg

A surge in bug reports has caused the graph to hit the 3000-bugs mark.
We could raise the limit.  But instead I'd like to ask your help to get
this total down!

The largest offender for this surge is -nvidia, and this is where we
could use help the most.

Please set aside a couple hours sometime this next week to look through
nvidia bugs.  Mark bugs that look like dupes, close ones which seem to
be obsolete or fixed now, expire incomplete ones that have no received a
reply in a month, and for bugs reported long ago ask that the original
reporter re-test on lucid.

Thanks!
Bryce