[ubuntu-x] Intel GPU hangs and batchbuffer dumps

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Fri Feb 19 00:48:46 GMT 2010

Btw, I've uploaded a corrected udev rule to -intel which will trigger
apport when X freezes.  Hopefully this should make life easier for bug
reporters so they don't have to collect all the freeze data manually.

The script that actually does the collection is:

  /usr/share/apport/apport-gpu-error-intel.py

This is a pretty simple little python script, so should be
straightforward to add to.  If there is any information missing that its
not collecting please send me a patch (or describe what else it needs to
do).

Bryce